1. 3.51 on 2002-11-01
- Changed ns4 check so that using the <SCRIPT .. SRC="..."></SCRIPT> works in the HEAD section.
- Corrections in placeLayer() routine to be consistent with how Netscape 6.x/Moziilla now works.
- Fixed missing o3_closedecoration in routine ol_content_caption.
- Fixed mis-spelling of capicon in the initialization section.
- Cleared any TIMEOUT flags that may have been set for any STICKY popups.
- Fixed repositionTo routine for IE5/Mac problem.
- Fixed CLOSE link for CrossFrame Stickies so that it now works.
- Fixed ns4 problem in set_background(pic) when pic is null.
- Added fixes for IE6.0 Strict Rendering mode.
- Added code to shut down popups that may span frames so that one doesn't have orphaned popups setting around.
- Fixed how ol_function and o3_function were defined for a default function and added code in the parsing section so that will choose this default function if there is no function specified following the FUNCTION parameter. The parsing section has been extended so that it now accepts either a text string or a PARAMETER as the first argument. Also, if FUNCTION is used without a following reference to a function, then the text supplied by the default function is used.
- Added Netscape 4.x resize function handler which causes the page to reload if there has been a true change in page size.
- Changed the values returned by overlib() and overlib350() to correct the behavior of showing a status message.
- Corrected inconsistencies in ol_content_background() concerning the use of unit specifiers on the table cells width and/or heights.
- Changed HREF link in routine ol_content_caption().
- Converted the AUTOSTATUS and AUTOSTATUSCAP commands to toggles.
2. 3.50 on 2001-08-28
- Arrays check if they are already defined.
- ABOVE command should not place the popup "above" the screen.
- Parser with much fewer function calls. Only two opt_ functions left, rest of code in parser. Usage of next overlib() argument directly. Smaller and faster, but not as nice when bad calling. Can give array out of bounds.
- IE6 fix by detection as IE5.
- VAUTO will also take consideration to scrolling.
- ABOVE can calculate the popup's height if not defined and won't place the popup "above" the window.
- New commands: CLOSECLICK, CSSOFF, CSSSTYLE, CSSCLASS, FGCLASS, BGCLASS, TEXTFONTCLASS, CAPTIONFONTCLASS, CLOSEFONTCLASS, PADUNIT, HEIGHTUNIT, WIDTHUNIT, TEXTSIZEUNIT, TEXTDECORATION, TEXTSTYLE, TEXTWEIGHT, CAPTIONSIZEUNIT, CAPTIONDECORATION, CAPTIONSTYLE, CAPTIONWEIGHT, CLOSESIZEUNIT, CLOSEDECORATION, CLOSESTYLE and CLOSEWEIGHT.
3. 3.33 on 2001-01-26
- Possible Mac IE5 fix by adding line break.
- Functions never just return, they return something. Should fix early NS problems.
moveTo function renamed to
repositionTo because of conflict with
- New default DIV tag (change not mandatory, only for compliance):
<DIV ID="overDiv" STYLE="position:absolute; visibility:hidden; z-index:1000;"></DIV>
- Popup border rendering seems to be a Mozilla issue... they work in 0.7. No action taken.
- Command parser slimmed to cut download.
- NS6 layer positioning gets pixel positioning.
- The function set_background should work fine in all browsers but NS4 now. (It doesn't crash.)
- Changes to LEFT and RIGHT so popup never should leave screen.
- Snapping will not allow below zero values.
- HAUTO takes page scrolling into the LEFT/RIGHT calculation.
4. Changes in 3.30
- Fixes: Netscape 4.x no longer crashes on a resize and nd() now checks for nulls.
- Improvements: The frame command checks that the targets support overLIB. Support for Mozilla / Netscape 6.0 added, although a bit buggy.
- New features: The commands TIMEOUT, FUNCTION, DELAY, HAUTO and VAUTO were added.
- Also included is a trimmed down version optimized for download speed.
5. Changes in 3.10
Experimental support for the FRAME command. Old browsers should not complain about overLIB and the statusbar text bug partially fixed. Some minor glitches were fixed as well.
6. Changes in 3.00
Complete re-write. New way of call overLIB and lots of more options. Way too many to specify here.
7. Changes in 2.22
Added Microsoft Stupidity Check to make Internet Explorer 5.0 move the popups correctly. Sometimes the browser companies really amaze me.
8. Changes in 2.2
New functions that allows the box to be centered as well as the promised code for allowing setup to be done on the webpages. When using the centering versions of of the functions bear in mind that the offsetx variable still affects the position.